Thursday, March 5, 2009

Oh Oh!!! I have been lost and away from my blog for too too long. so sorry for my negligence. for your art full practice try making a small journal and putting magazine pictures in it. Just tear out wonderful images that resonate for you. I have become an image thief! Wherever I am looking through magazines if I see an image that appeals, I am an irreverent ripper. Take any little book from the dollar store that offers open pages, lined or unlined. Get yourself a glue stick and carry it around with your book. You will find this practice will become a wonderful new way to view the world. Keep grocery lists, to do lists and notes, quotes and other items along with your images. when the book is full start another one.

1 comment:

  1. Sister Dear! We are on the same wavelength! I challenged myself with creating a minimum of 1 journal page a day -- it has been really easy -- I am on Day 8!
    Go to my blog click on the label at the bottom: Journal Page Creations Challenge, it will bring up all of my entries. An art-full practice, yes? XOXOX

    ReplyDelete