Thursday, April 16, 2009

Creative Minds and Coffee Lines



Anna Freud said that " Creative minds have always been known to survive any kind of bad training."
So true, so true. It is a relentless blessing/curse for the creatives in this world. But, overcome it we do and find beauty is all things, colors, shapes, and lines. Joy in a sunny day after the grey skies and downpours.
Take a cardboard ring used to protect your hand from the take-out paper cup you carry from the coffee shop. Alter it in some way to make it appear differently. Glue sparkles to it, collage onto it a magazine image, or stamp it with colored inks. Re-use it when you go in for your coffee/ Or better yet give it to the person behind you in line? What an unexpected delight.

1 comment:

  1. This was fun to do! I posted a picture on my blog of the one I made (I walked outside and grabbed the cup and holder in my car!). I love the idea of passing it on to a person in line.

    ReplyDelete